High Efficiency 500W 550W Mono cigs Solar Panels For Solar System
1. SUNRUNE latest solar panel products, which utilize cutting-edge 182 series PERC battery half-cell technology. Our panels boast both high output power and excellent performance in terms of shielding loss and temperature coefficient.
2. By utilizing battery cutting technology, The PV Panels effectively reducing the risk of hot spots in high-power components. This not only improves overall power generation performance but also increases the reliability of these panels in system applications.
3. The PV panels of SUNRUNE have passed several international certifications, such as CE, IOS, IEC 61730 and so on. These certifications ensure that our panels meet rigorous international standards and are of the highest quality.
4. SUNRUNE 500-550W solar panels are the perfect blend of form and function. They're powerful, reliable, and environmentally-friendly, all while giving you the flexibility to choose the model that's right for you.
5. SUNRUNE PV panels come with a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year linear power output warranty. This ensures that you get the most out of your investment, and you can enjoy worry-free solar energy for decades to come.
6. SUNRUNE PV panels are designed to reduce the shading effect on energy generation, this means that you can enjoy more consistent energy production and greater efficiency. Additionally, the reduced shading effect also results in lower resistive loss, which results in increased energy yield.
7. Solar photovoltaic panels can effectively use the solar energy resources, so as to generate electricity, in the household can save a lot of electricity.
|Max power voltage(Vmp)
|Max power current(lmp)
|Open circuit voltage(Voc)
|Short circuit current(lsc)
|Output power tolerance
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax
|Temperature coefficient of Voc
|Temperature coefficient of Isc
|Standard test conditions
|Irradiance1000W / m2, batterytemperature25 C,spectrum am1.5g
|Front Cover Glass
|3.2mm high light transmittance,low iron tempered glass
|Number of batteries
|Anodic alumina alloy
|P68, three diodes
|Cross sectional area of output conductor
|Output wire length
|Maximum system voltage
|Operating temperature range
|Maximum staticload, back
|Maximum rated fuse current
|Through hail test
|25mm diameter,impact speed23m/s