Hot Sale 800W Micro Solar Inverter For Home Use
1. The 800W Micro Solar Inverter utilizes Microchip's advanced microprocessor technology to provide stable and reliable power for all your needs. With its advanced features and state-of-the-art design, this micro-inverter stands out as the first choice for those who wish to harness the power of the sun for their energy needs.
2. One of the outstanding features of this micro inverter is its low input and start-up voltage, which ensures the safety and protection of the inverter and the entire system. With DC voltages in the range of 18-60V, you can rest assured that the risk of high-voltage shock caused by human contact is minimal.
3. The 800W micro solar inverter has a built-in solar charge controller with MPPT tracking, allowing you to maximize solar output and reduce overall energy costs
4. The 800W micro solar inverter is equipped with a high-speed UPS switching controller to provide reliable backup power in case of emergency or power outage. Its fully isolated boost circuit ensures safety and reliability compared to other models on the market.
5. The unit is built to last, with durable materials and advanced technology to maintain years of efficient operation. Intuitive controls and features make it easy to use and install, with quick and easy troubleshooting.
6. This micro inverter has a high frequency and small size, making it ideal for limited spaces. Its high performance MOSFET fast driver ensures higher output efficiency and overall performance.
7. Despite its impressive features, our micro-inverter is also ultra-thin and lightweight. This means that it is not only easy to install but also saves transportation costs. The device is also IP65 waterproof grade, which ensures its guaranteed service life.
|Recommended solar panel input power (W)
|Number of DC input connections (groups)
|Maximum DC input voltage
|Operating voltage range
|MPPT Tracking Range
|MPPT Tracking accuracy
|Maximum DC input current
|Rated power output (AC)
|Maximum output power (AC)
|Rated output voltage (AC)
|Rated AC current (at 120V)
|Rated AC current (at 230V)
|Rated output frequency
|Output frequency range (Hz)
|Maximum number of branch circuit connections
|@120VAC : 5 set / @230VAC : 10 set
|Maximum conversion efficiency
|Over/under voltage protection
|Over/under frequency protection
|Anti Islanding protection
|Over current protection
|Working environment temperature
|Indicator lights quantity
WiFi signal led light *1 + Working status LED light *1
|Communication connection mode
|Indoor and outdoor
|EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3 EN62109-2 EN55032