Smat Micro Inverter GTB-400 Solar Micro Inverter For home use
1. The 400W Micro Inverter can help you to achieve the highest power point of tracking MPPT, allowing you to reduce the shading effect caused by obstacles such as shadows, and improve the overall efficiency of your system.
2. One of the main advantages of this micro inverter is its low input voltage and start-up voltage. Typically, the DC voltage is within 18-60V, which means that it protects the use and safety of the inverter and the system, reducing the risk of high voltage shock due to human contact
3. The 400W micro inverter is built to last, with durable materials and advanced technology to keep it operating effectively for years to come. It's easy to install and use, with intuitive controls and features for quick and easy troubleshooting.
4. The 400W micro inverter is a great choice for anyone looking to optimize the output of their solar panels and improve the efficiency of their system. It offers a range of benefits that make it a must-have for anyone interested in renewable energy and reducing their carbon footprint.
5. Smart APP can realize real-time data transmission with the cooperation of Alibaba Cloud lot through graphs and graphic displays in time, users can understand the operation of the power station. The user can monitor the operation and adjust the output power function of the system.
6. The Solar Micro-Inverter is a kind of precise electronic equipment, in order to ensure long-term stable operation, users need to install it in the environment and location according to standard. And also need to avoid sunlight, avoid rain and keep the ventilation.
|Recommended solar panel input power (W)
|Number of DC input connections (groups)
|Maximum DC input voltage
|Operating voltage range
|MPPT Tracking Range
|MPPT Tracking accuracy
|Maximum DC input current
|Rated power output
|Maximum output power
|Rated output voltage
|Output voltage range
|Rated AC current (at 120V)
|Rated AC current (at 230V)
|Rated output frequency
|Output frequency range (Hz)
|Maximum number of branch circuit connections
|@120VAC : 8 set / @230VAC : 1 set
|Maximum conversion efficiency
|Over/under voltage protection
|Over/under frequency protection
|Over current protection
|Working environment temperature
|Indicator lights quantity
|Working status LED light *1 + WiFi
signal led light *1
|Communication connection mode
|Natural cooling (no fan)
|Indoor and outdoor