Micro MPPT Solar Inverter GTB-1200 with APP Monitoring
1. The new 600W micro solar inverter with MU processing utilizes Microchip's microprocessor technology to provide stable and reliable power for all your needs.
2. With its pure sine wave output, the 600W micro solar inverter generates high-speed SPWM for improved performance, ensuring your device runs smoothly and efficiently.
3. The built-in solar charge controller with MPPT tracking helps maximize your solar production and deliver more power while lowering your overall energy costs.
4. The 600W micro solar inverter is also equipped with a high-speed UPS switching controller to ensure you always have reliable backup power in the event of a power outage or other emergency. And thanks to its fully isolated boost circuit, this inverter is even safer and more reliable to use than other models on the market.
5. The Solar Micro-Inverter is a kind of precise electronic equipment, in order to ensure long-term stable operation, users need to install it in the environment and location according to standard. And also need to avoid sunlight, avoid rain and keep the ventilation.
6. One of the main advantages of this device is its high frequency and miniature size, making it ideal when space is limited. 600W micro solar inverter is also equipped with a high-performance MOSFET fast driver, which ensures higher output efficiency and better overall performance.
7. This Micro Inverter has the highest efficiency and longer life. Improve performance and lower system costs, the power energy per day is 20% higher before shortening the cost payback, and have the feature of Automatic shift whole grid voltage Global using.
|Recommended solar panel input power (W)
|Number of DC input connections (groups)
|Maximum DC input voltage
|Operating voltage range
|MPPT Tracking Range
|MPPT Tracking accuracy
|Maximum DC input current
|Rated power output
|Maximum output power
|Rated output voltage
|Output voltage range
|Rated AC current (at 120V)
|Rated AC current (at 230V)
|Rated output frequency
|Output frequency range (Hz)
|Maximum number of branch circuit connections
|@120VAC : 5 set / @230VAC : 10 set
|Maximum conversion efficiency
|Over/under voltage protection
|Over/under frequency protection
|Over current protection
|Working environment temperature
|Indicator lights quantity
|Working status LED light *1 + WiFi
signal led light *1
|Communication connection mode
|Natural cooling (no fan)
|Indoor and outdoor
|EN61000-3-2，EN61000-3-3 EN62109-2 EN55032